We will be meeting at 6pm under the Soldier and Sailors memorial arch (located here: https://goo.gl/maps/j7zcGCuhJzT2).
We will start to walk around 6:30 to the Music Pagoda (located here: https://goo.gl/maps/ePQJJveVQvy), getting there around 6:50 or 7. We’ll hangout there until it gets dark and then see where the night takes us!
And if you’re wondering, yes, it’s 4/20 so pack appropriately and wisely ; ) Snacks, drinks, tunes, a blanket etc
Hey everyone : ) As many of you know, 4/19 is “Bicycle Day” (first time LSD was intentionally ingested by its discoverer Albert Hoffman, info here: http://bit.ly/1SCMTww) and 4/20 is cannabis christmas. To celebrate, we thought it’d be nice to hangout in Prospect Park together. Also, I (Colin) would like to ask all of you a couple of questions at our next meetup. I am refining the vision for the Brooklyn Psychedelic Society, and to help with that I want to hear from you as a member! Even if you are a first-timer, I’d like to hear your input. So if you can, please come to our meetup on 4/20 with some responses to the following questions:
1. What are you looking for in a Psychedelic Society? What do you imagine it providing?
2. What topics surrounding psychedelics interest you?
3. What are some types of events, lectures, or workshops that you would like to see?
4. Would you like to help out with the Brooklyn Psychedelic Society?
5. What kind of group activities would you like to participate in with members of the Society?
I have my own answers and ideas for all of the above, but just going on that alone seems shortsighted when we’ve been building such a great community of members!
Hopefully 4/20 is a nice day! Our plan is to walk around the park together towards the Music Pagoda and do a little collective soul searching, and then maybe finish up somewhere chill like a bar.
Email me at email@example.com if you have any questions 🙂