(FREE & OPEN TO THE COMMUNITY)
JOIN us on April 19th (Bicycle Day) for a bike ride, followed by talks, and storytelling near the UN!
To address the state of global drug policy, the United Nations General Assembly is holding a Special Session in New York City.
We’re speaking out. Throughout the month of April, we’re encouraging everyone to use #psychedelicsbecause on social media to help spread the message.
This campaign aims to actively:
– Increase awareness around the benefits of psychedelics
– Share stories humanizing the diversity of psychedelic users
– Reverse decades of negative stigma surrounding psychedelic and psychoactive drugs
– Educate people on the current scientific research
– Promote psychedelic harm reduction by understanding the true risks and how to manage them
– Help end arrests, incarceration, and criminalization associated with global drug prohibition
– Unite psychedelic, drug policy reform, and harm reduction movements
Please join us for the historic occasion and help us spread the message of the campaign.
Schedule & location.
Stay tuned for featured storytellers and other details soon.
We are a coalition of global research, policy, and social organizations including:
– Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies (MAPS)
– Drug Policy Alliance
– Students for Sensible Drug Policy
– The Beckley Foundation
– The Psychedelic Society of Brooklyn